This guide explains how to reset your cPanel email password.
Note: You will need to log in to your cPanel account first. This can usually be accessed via https://www.[YOURDOMAIN.com]/cpanel replacing YOURDOMAIN.com with your domain name.
1. Log in to your cPanel account and click the "Email Accounts" button. It is categorised under the heading 'Email'.
2. Navigate to the email account that you would like to change the password for. Click the [MANAGE] button.
3. On the Email Accounts page, under the 'Security' heading, enter a new password or click the [GENERATE] button to create a new password.
4. When you have recorded the password somewhere safe, click the [UPDATE EMAIL SETTINGS" button (you may have to scroll to the bottom of the page first).
5. You will need to update this new password on any devices or mail clients (eg Outlook, Mac Mail) that use this email account.