Resetting a password for one of your email accounts can be easily done through the cPanel interface.
1. Once in your cPanel account, to reset your password, navigate to the "Email" section, and click on the "Email Accounts" link.
2. Find the email account that you wish to change the password for, and click on the "Manage" button:
3. In the Security section, type in your new password or click the "Generate" button to generate a new password.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Update Email Settings" button.
5. You will need to update any devices or mail clients with this new password.